Galbally Rolfe, established in 1976, is widely recognised as one of Australia's finest firms dedicated to criminal law.
Galbally Rolfe is one of the pre-eminent criminal law firms in Melbourne. Practising exclusively in criminal defence law since 1974, our experienced and dedicated team of criminal lawyers appear in all criminal jurisdictions in Australia, regularly conducting serious and complex criminal matters as well as summary and, traffic matters.
Today our practice includes representation and advice in the areas of criminal prosecutions, corporate law in a criminal context and professional disciplinary hearings in all jurisdictions, from the Magistrates Court to the Federal Court, the Supreme Court and Court of Criminal Appeal in every state of Australia and the High Court of Australia.
Criminal Defence Services Offered:
- Assault & Violent Crime
- Intervention Order & Apprehended Violence Orders
- Sexual Assault
- Drug Trafficking & Possession
- Traffic & Driving Matters
- Criminal Syndicate & Organised Crime
- Theft & Dishonesty Offences
- Corporate Fraud & Taxation Prosecutions
- Professional Conduct & Disciplinary Proceedings
- Coroners Court Investigations
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) Proceedings & Australian Competition and Consumer
- Commission (ACCC) Proceedings
- Commonwealth Matters
- Confiscation & Restraining Order Proceedings
- Australian Crime Commission (ACC) & Office of the Chief of Examiner (OCE)
As a firm, we are joined in our mutual belief that every accused person is entitled to a fair trial before a Jury of their peers. We continue to defend our clients with the utmost integrity and passion in order to achieve the best possible result for our clients. Assisting clients through the difficulties of a criminal prosecution is not only a matter of giving good advice; at Galbally Rolfe we are proud of our reputation for establishing a strong and supportive rapport with clients, particularly in the long and emotionally challenging course of a major criminal trial. All matters are subject to partner oversight and supervision and all clients are treated as individuals.
If you require legal advice in relation to a criminal matter or have a friend or family member in custody, please contact our office immediately. We have an after-hours service which allows you to have contact with an associate of our firm any time, day or night, 365 days a year.
When you call, please ensure that you have the following details (if available):
- The name and location of the accused person
- The name of the Police Member in charge of the matter
- The charges in relation to which the accused person is being detained.
We will ensure that you receive prompt and effective advice as soon as possible.
Visited 71 times, 1 Visit today