Sharon Givoni Consulting is an Intellectual Property Law firm that you can assist you with your Intellectual Property needs. Whether you want to protect your own trade marks, business ideas, copyright and designs OR want to stop someone else from copying yours, we can assist. Servicing all industries Australia wide we pride ourselves in high quality advice and our fees are very competitive.
Sharon Givoni Consulting is an Australian law firm that specialises in providing intellectual property advice for Australian and overseas clients. We provide personalised and very prompt service at very competitive prices.
Practical strategic advice – Make the law work for your business.
You pay for the legal work – not office services – unlike most law firms, we do not routinely charge for secretarial services or extra for faxes, photocopies and interstate or international calls.
Years of experience at competitive prices – Sharon Givoni, the Principal Solicitor of the firm, has had extensive experience in the area of intellectual property law. Before starting her own boutique legal practise, she worked at top tier law firms, including Freehills.
Clients include – IT and software developers, advertising and marketing agencies, designers, manufacturers and consumer product developers.
Areas of expertise include:
- Trade mark law (including applications overseas, oppositions, prosecuting marks when there are citations or objections from the Trade Marks Office and prosecuting applications on the basis of honest concurrent use, prior continuous use, statutory declarations to show that that a mark is distinctive in the marketplace and other trade mark related work including trade mark searches ranging from basis identical searches to more complex searches including logo searches;
- Copyright law;
- Designs law including making applications for a registered design and advice in relation to protecting the design itself;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct law;
- The laws that impact on websites including privacy law and terms and conditions;
- The laws relating to product packaging and labelling including cosmetics packaging and food labelling law;
- providing advertising copy review, including advising in relation to comparative advertising, misleading and deceptive advertising and unauthorised use of personalities
- Intellectual property disputes,
- Business name matters including disputes and matters relating to passing off and misleading and deceptive conduct;
- Drafting documents including licences, assignments, co-existence agreements, model releases, talent releases, agreements between advertising or graphic design agencies and their clients;
- Software licences and assignments;
- Legal checklists for IP tailored to clients (such as how to avoid breaching copyright, when do you own copyright etc); and
- Confidential information
© Sharon Givoni 2011
Visited 109 times, 1 Visit today