Stephen Browne Personal Injury Lawyers

8 Bowman St South Perth WA 6151



Stephen Browne Personal Injury Lawyers specialize in helping injured people. Our focus is on providing a personal, professional and friendly service to ensure that our clients receive all the compensation they are due, when they are due it, in a stress free and cost effective manner.

Whether your injury is the result of an accident on the road, or at work, or attacked by a dog, or as a result of being a victim of a crime or an accident in a public place, e.g. a shopping centre, then we can help you.We can visit you at home or in hospital in the Perth Metropolitan area, as well as Mandurah and Rockingham, and our first consultation is free.

We are a member of:

  • Australian Lawyers Alliance (formerly the Australian Plaintiff Lawyers Association – APLA)
  • The Law Society of Western Australia

Injured in a Road Accident?

If you have been injured in Western Australia as a result of the negligent or careless driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle, you have a right to claim compensation for your injuries suffered, even if it was partly your own fault. Compensation is paid by the Insurance Commission of Western Australia if the negligent party was driving a Western Australian registered car (or an unknown car).

Injured in a Public Place?

If you have been injured due to a danger on another person’s premises, such as a supermarket or shopping centre, or as a result of another person’s breach of duty of care, then you may be able to pursue a public liability claim.

Injured at Work?

If you have been injured at work you may be entitled to claim workers’ compensation. A worker is entitled to compensation for an injury suffered in the course of employment under the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation & Injury Management Act.

Injured as a Result of a Crime?

If you have been injured physically or mentally as a result of the commission of a criminal offence, such as an assault, then you may be able to claim criminal injuries compensation. You may be able to claim even if the offender has not been charged or convicted of an offence.

Visited 168 times, 1 Visit today

Add a Review

You must be logged in to post a comment.