Convey with me offers a highly personalised, flexible and professional service to fit in with your busy life.
I understand that buying or selling a property is a significant event in most people’s lives and can often seem overwhelming and complicated.
My goal is to make the transaction as smooth and hassle-free as possible. I explain the process every step of the way and provide continual updates of the progress of your matter.
I always respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner, and deal with you personally throughout the whole process. I attend exchange of contracts and settlement to ensure that the transaction runs smoothly.
We all lead busy family and work lives, so I have streamlined the processes, and offer a mobile service, to minimise interruption to your lives. I am happy to meet outside of office hours to suit you.
I am a Certified Practicing Conveyancer (CPC) with an unrestricted license, which enables me to deal with all aspects of conveyancing law in my own practice.
I am a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers and abide by their code of conduct.
In order to renew my license each year I must hold Professional Indemnity Insurance and undertake further education to keep up to date with current issues and changes in the law.
I have worked in this field of law since 1997, when I took up my first position in a city law firm.
I offer the following conveyancing services:
- Preparation of Contracts for the Sale of Land
- Arranging discharges of Mortgage
- Reviewing Contracts for the Sale of Land
- Providing detailed summaries of the Contract terms
- Negotiating the Contract terms
- Liaising with Real Estate Agents, Lenders and Finance Brokers
- Assisting with First Home Owner Grants and Stamp duty exemptions
- Coordinating pre-purchase inspections
- Transfers of property between family members
- Transfers of property after death or divorce
- “Off the Plan” purchases
For further discussion, call today!
Visited 113 times, 1 Visit today