Whether you are seeking advice on a prenuptial agreement or on the break-down of a relationship, you need effective representation to protect your rights.
Family Law Services
- Pre-nuptial and Binding Financial Agreements
- Cohabitation and separation agreements
- Divorce and nullity proceedings
- Children’s issues: parental responsibility, access, protection, Welfare/abuse/abduction issues,
- Child maintenance and support, paternity/parentage, Children’s Court matters
- Issues arising from complex business structures and complex financial arrangements
- Family trusts, unit trusts, and Corporations Act issues
- Spousal maintenance/support
- Property orders including use and occupation of home
- Superannuation issues
- Bankruptcy issues in family law
- Urgent orders including preserving assets of the relationship, restraining flight from jurisdiction
- De facto relationships
- Domestic violence
- Wills and succession issues
- Same sex relationships
- IVF/Donor Insemination issues
Our family lawyers work closely with our other expert lawyers – including our property, conveyancing, immigration, insolvency/debt, business and wills/estates and lawyers.
Our approach to legal practice
At the first conference we find out what you want, outline the options and provide an estimate of legal fees. We keep you informed as your case progresses and strive to provide a service that offers good value.With an efficient and well-resourced office with modern systems, we are big enough to offer a wide range of legal services, but small enough to care.If you are contacting us about the breakdown of relationship, we appreciate how distressing this can be. We aim to be approachable, respectful and empathetic – as well as practical, astute, skilful, trustworthy, forceful in protecting your rights, efficient, responsive and resourceful.
For more information, please visit our website or call Craddock Murray Neumann today!
Visited 140 times, 1 Visit today