Immigration Lawyers Sydney Australia – Service. Experience. Expertise.
CMN Immigration Lawyers Sydney Australia (a division of Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers of Sydney) has a long and distinguished record assisting people to settle in Australia as migrants.
We are Australian immigration lawyers and migration agents. Unlike migration agents who are not lawyers, we can help with:
- all immigration visa applications available under Australian law
- all applications to the Migration Review Tribunal, the Refugee Review Tribunal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- all applications to the Federal Court and the High Court of Australia.
Because of our legal training:
- we know how to present the facts
- we know how to argue a case
- if a visa is refused we know how to challenge the decision through the Tribunals and Courts
- as immigration lawyers we understand the complexities of immigration law and can assist with very complicated visa applications.
We are committed to providing you with clear, accurate advice as part of a professional, good value service. We are the only migration law firm:
- that is led by an accredited specialist (certified expert) in immigration law
- that has ISO Law 9000/ISO9001 Quality Assurance certification – work practices that are certified as complying with best-practice standards
- that has continued to be appointed by the Department of Immigration for more than 15 years to assist a large number of vulnerable clients under the IAAAS program, a “legal aid” program to assist with humanitarian/refugee visa applications and applications for needy people in the Australian community.
You will always be represented by a migration lawyer, not just a migration agent; and unlike many firms that only provide immigration law services, we have lawyers with expertise across a number of other areas, such as commercial and family law.
Our experience and commitment to quality enables us to provide clear and practical advice about the most complex cases and deliver services to a high standard – to you, your employees or family members. This is why we are one of Australia’s leading migration law firms.
How we advise
Our lawyers will provide you with clear plain language advice about the likelihood that you will be granted a visa, the costs involved and how long it is likely to take to receive a decision.
After you decide to proceed we will advise you about what you need to do to progress your application, the evidence you must provide and how we will assist you during your application.
While your case is being prepared and under consideration we will provide you with regular updates about its progress.
For further information, please visit our website or contact Craddock Murray Neumann – Immigration Law TODAY!
Visited 129 times, 1 Visit today