Sheree Hayden Conveyancing offers experienced help with all stages of NSW property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property.
Our conveyancing covers the sale and acquisition of properties such as:
- Residential houses, units, townhouses & villas
- Vacant land & commercial properties
- Off the plan purchases & property development
- Retirement units, units & houses under construction
How we help
We work closely with you & your agent ensuring the agent has all that is needed so the sale, proceeds without any delays. We are constantly available to you & your agent so you get the best result possible whether you are buying or selling.
We order all prescribed documents required & prepare the contract if you are selling, if you are purchasing we may order reports such as pest, building, strata & or council compliance certificates on your behalf to assist you in making such an important decision.
We negotiate with the seller or buyer & their legal representative if there is an issue with the property when you are buying or selling.
We organise your discharge of mortgage so you are in a position to transfer the property on time.
When purchasing we work with your bank or finance broker to assist you with obtaining finance, we explain and witness mortgage documentation (if required) & satisfy your banks requirements.
We organise settlement & the disbursement of money on your behalf at settlement.
We engage the services of experienced agents to ensure that all searches, enquiries & settlement transactions are performed with ideal results.
Our Legal Services
- Legal advice in regard to property & contract law
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, crown or leasehold
- Transfers of property, transfers relating family law matters & refinances
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Statutory warranties, contract conditions and special conditions
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Commercial property including leases
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with the Land Titles Office
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Should you have further questions please contact Sheree Hayden Conveyancing
Visited 149 times, 1 Visit today