Commercial Building Disputes, Domestic Building Disputes, Security of Payment Claims, Conveyancing, Leases, Business Law, Commercial Law, Wills, Probate and Debt Recovery. With over fourteen years legal experience on a broad range of legal matters William Cotsis & Associates have particular expertise in commercial and domestic building disputes. We have been highly successful in achieving superior yet cost effective results for our clients. A specialist in procedures under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act, the principal William Cotsis is a qualified Adjudicator and also has experience in dealing with matters in the: Federal Court;
Supreme Court including the Court of Appeal;
Local Court; and
Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal.
Our key strength is in resolving building and construction legal matters: from payment disputes on home renovations to complex disputes in relation to multi-storey developments.
Our clients include builders, contractors, consultants, designers, developers, planners, project managers, suppliers and owners.
We handle all legal disputes arising from building and construction including:
• Contract interpretation, administration and advice
• Construction Litigation
• Arbitration and Mediation
• Claims under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 both on behalf of the Applicant and Respondent
• Appeal of Adjudication Determinations
• Claims under the Contractors Debts Act 1997
• Home Building Act 1989
• Defective building works
• Delay claims
• Building Disputes
• Debt Recovery including building works
• Court and Tribunal appearances
• Insurance claims
• Home Warranty claims
• Preparation of Tender Documentation
Visited 294 times, 1 Visit today