Cost Effective, Personalised and Fast Service!
Young and Muggleton was established in Stanmore 26 years ago. It has provided continuous legal services from its current premises during that time. We are very familiar with the local area and the needs of the local people.
Mr Tim Young the principal is a law society accredited specialist in personal injury and has specialised in that work for 18 years. As such he can provide more efficient legal services with better value for money and is certified by The Law Society. Mr. Young is interested in education and the needs of teachers and aims to assist this group, due to his understanding of the profession. The firm uses the latest computer technology, has access to the best barristers, experts, medical specialists and forensic accountants.
The premises are conveniently located in the shopping centre near the railway station.
Our Services Include:
Buying and selling houses and units, commercial premises and businesses.
- This involves contract preparation and review, advising on strata reports, building and pest reports, mortgages and the First Home Owners Grant.
Personal Injury claims for people injured in motor vehicle accidents, work accidents and in public places or a result of criminal actions.
- These claims are dealt with under different legislation. Being successful in theseclaims, involve obtaining the best evidence, including medical and economic reports and preparing a case to maximize compensation benefits.
Family Law. Divorce and Property matters.
Wills and Probate and Power of Attorney.
- We assist in preparation of wills, probate and power of attorney and power of enduring guardian as required and in probate application to administer estates.
- This area of law is complicated and changes rapidly. We assist in advising clients as to visa categories available and making applications.
- Commercial leases involve lengthy documents and terms. We assist in providing practical and easy to understand advice on these leases.
Languages we speak
- English, Korean and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Courts we appear
- Local Courts (NSW), District Courts (NSW), Supreme Court of NSW, NSWSC Court of Appeal and Workers Compensation Commission.
Visited 102 times, 1 Visit today